Welcome to East Baptist Church
*** Church Directory Information ***
Click here to schedule your appointment to get your picture taken for our church directory. Available dates are August 12 (Tuesday), 22 (Friday), and 23 (Saturday). You will receive a free 8x10 and a directory.
What will you encounter in the family of God at EBC?
-- A church where the Word of God is consistently studied and applied to daily life.
-- A fellowship where each individual's experience with Christ is emphasized as the greatest reality of life.
-- An ethnically diverse congregation united by a common love for Jesus Christ.
-- A church large enough to offer a variety of programs for all ages, yet small enough to feel like family.
You will quickly become a name and not just a face or number at EBC!
Come Worship with Us!
- 9:30am - Sunday School (for all ages - children, youth, young adults, adults; nursery and pre-school care provided)
- 10:45am - Worship Service (nursery and pre-school care provided as well as Kid Friendly Church through 5th grade)
Our Sunday time consists of praise and worship, relevant scripture-based message, and fellowship time together. If you are a first time visitor, please fill out the visitor information tab attached to the bulletin and place it in the offering plate during offertory. One of our ministers and/or deacons will be glad to meet with you after the service or come by to visit.
- 5:30pm-6:10pm - Family Night Supper ($3/adult, $2/child; reservations requested so we can have enough food for everyone; if you cannot arrive by 6:10, please call ahead and we will prepare a "to-go" box for you)
- 6:30pm - Adult Bible Study (nursery and pre-school care provided)
- 6:30pm - ATTIC Youth (for students 6th-12th grade)
- 6:30pm - Children's Choir/Bible Study (for children through 5th grade)
August 24: 10:30am: Homecoming Celebration, with a covered dish luncheon following the worship service. Sunday School will start at 9:15am. The service will feature a variety of special music and guests. Bring your favorite foods & desserts as we celebrate all the blessings God has poured on our church this past year!