Welcome to East Baptist Church
What will you encounter in the family of God at EBC?
-- A church where the Word of God is consistently studied and applied to daily life.
-- A fellowship where each individual's experience with Christ is emphasized as the greatest reality of life.
-- An ethnically diverse congregation united by a common love for Jesus Christ.
-- A church large enough to offer a variety of programs for all ages, yet small enough to feel like family.
You will quickly become a name and not just a face or number at EBC!
Come Worship with Us!
- 9:30am - Sunday School (for all ages - children, youth, young adults, adults; nursery and pre-school care provided)
- 10:45am - Worship Service (nursery and pre-school care provided as well as Kid Friendly Church through 5th grade)
Our Sunday time consists of praise and worship, relevant scripture-based message, and fellowship time together. If you are a first time visitor, please fill out the visitor information tab attached to the bulletin and place it in the offering plate during offertory. One of our ministers and/or deacons will be glad to meet with you after the service or come by to visit.
- 5:30pm-6:10pm - Family Night Supper ($3/adult, $2/child; reservations requested so we can have enough food for everyone; if you cannot arrive by 6:10, please call ahead and we will prepare a "to-go" box for you)
- 6:30pm - Adult Bible Study (nursery and pre-school care provided)
- 6:30pm - ATTIC Youth (for students 6th-12th grade)
- 6:30pm - Children's Choir/Bible Study (for children through 5th grade)
October/November Series: "The Purpose Driven Life". Discover the purposes God has for us on this earth. This sermon series will be supplemented by 40 days of daily devotions, small groups, and worship celebrations.
October 12: "What On Earth Am I Here For?", Ephesians 1:3-14.