Welcome to East Baptist Church
What will you encounter in the family of God at EBC?
-- A church where the Word of God is consistently studied and applied to daily life.
-- A fellowship where each individual's experience with Christ is emphasized as the greatest reality of life.
-- An ethnically diverse congregation united by a common love for Jesus Christ.
-- A church large enough to offer a variety of programs for all ages, yet small enough to feel like family.
You will quickly become a name and not just a face or number at EBC!
Come Worship with Us!
- 9:30am - Sunday School (for all ages - children, youth, young adults, adults; nursery and pre-school care provided)
- 10:45am - Worship Service (nursery and pre-school care provided as well as Kid Friendly Church through 5th grade)
Our Sunday time consists of praise and worship, relevant scripture-based message, and fellowship time together. If you are a first time visitor, please fill out the visitor information tab attached to the bulletin and place it in the offering plate during offertory. One of our ministers and/or deacons will be glad to meet with you after the service or come by to visit.
- 5:30pm-6:10pm - Family Night Supper ($3/adult, $2/child; reservations requested so we can have enough food for everyone; if you cannot arrive by 6:10, please call ahead and we will prepare a "to-go" box for you)
- 6:30pm - Adult Bible Study (nursery and pre-school care provided)
- 6:30pm - ATTIC Youth (for students 6th-12th grade)
- 6:30pm - Children's Choir/Bible Study (for children through 5th grade)
April 5-June 7: Pastor Jon will tie in his Sunday morning sermons to the NBC mini-series airing Sunday nights at 9:00pm, "A.D. The Bible Continues". The TV series will focus on the book of Acts and how God blessed the first followers of Jesus in powerful ways as they struggled to survive and share the teachings of Christ in a world dominated by political unrest.
April 12: "The Power of the Resurrection", Acts 1:1-11, John 20:26-29
April 19: Women's Day at EBC, with special guest speaker Frances Alexander and music, followed by a pot-luck luncheon. Bring your favorite dish to share!